Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blessings in Disguise (not)

Soooooooo I guess I am competing in the track meet.
Update: I WASN'T (thank God) going to compete because there was only one bus seating 45 people, so only VARSITY was going (and fat chance am I EVER going to be on varsity this year).
Only Mr. Barry got us another bus. I guess I should be grateful or something. it's not that bad, cuz I can do shotput, discus (guess I'm not that bad...?), 4x1 possibly, and maybe 200?
I just really wanted a Thursday off. Oh well. There's always the end of the season.
Friday is the last day of WASL. I think I'll miss it.
THIS STORY'S GETTING OLD, HOMEWRECKER WITH A HEART OF GOLD!
I got this amazing runner's high today. It wasn't so much high but when I do a lot of running my legs feel all floaty and it's pure bliss from then on. Except for the heavy breathing and stuff. Ew, that didn't sound okay. But it was just running around the football field six times.
Harvest Moon was going pretty good. I say was, because it was just normal Harvest Moony stuff, and Nami had one heart (eeeeeeeeeeeeee!), but then I offended her during an intermission sequence after a REALLY good day, so I didn't save and now I have to do the first of summer ALLLLL over again.
Oh well. I'm sure I'll find a billion lil human statues AGAIN. But I might not. :P I'm helping out at the dig like EVERY SINGLE DAY! I need to buy a seed maker and some sheep. Maybe chickens. And a star cow. :)

No comments: