Wednesday, April 04, 2007

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

I officially have nothing to do.
I spent 2 hours playing Mario this morning.
1 hour playing Romance.
3 hours playing cards with my brothers.
I'm such a loser.
But I still have so much to do, so many books to read, still haven't gotten dressed.
Yeah.
"Romance" was very vigorous this morning. Got some pretty good guys, such as Daniel Biro and 12 Stones lead singer guy man (which is seriously what I called him). And I was listening to "Crash" (12 Stones song, and one of the only 12 Stones song I know, since my Christian music library isn't all that extensive, so say some people) and the lead singer didn't sound like he did in "The Way I Feel" and "Bring Me To Life" and I was like ????? Different guy?
But on second listen...it's not.
And then I broke up with Dougie and Joe Trohman, but I rolled the dice one last time...and got Joe. Rolled it again. Joe. Rolled it again. Joe. THis happened like 5 times and then I FINALLY got Daniel Biro.
Yaaay Daniel.
Heeeeeee has a mullet.
Lalalala.
Still haven't gotten to work on fanfic.
Had weird dreams about it?
One of the main characters is crazy sexy, I am NOT even kidding. Makes me wish he was real.
Only he's 17????? Sad.
Emo, too.
I miss school.
WE WENT TO SEATTLE YESTERDAY!
I bought a new hat. I love it. It's camo and fits on my head, lol.
Dodododo. Almost easter. Have nothing to wear.
Well, I do, but my mom won't let me wear it.
Besides, I have nursery on SUnday.
NURSERY AND CHOCOLATE.

No comments: