Friday, April 27, 2007

That's a bunch of crockpot.

I sometimes hate my coaches. At least I hate how their minds work:
Coaches: Oh, Monday and Friday are the days when our track team is the most exhausted. Let's make that day THE HARDEST workout we can think of and not let them rest.
Why can't they do that on Monday and TUESDAY?
Monday: Get back from "relaxing weekend"
Tuesday: Nothing special.
Wednesday: Day before track meet.
Thursday: Track meet.
Friday: Day after track meet AND last day before weekend, so everyone is tired, fed up, and ready to go home.
WHY DO THEY TORTURE US SO????????????/
Yeah.
Harvest Moon is going gooooooood. I redid the intermission scene with Nami, and she likes me somewhat now. I'm still only 1 heart. :( But I'll keep trying, because now I have like 5 statues and fossils, so I won't have to go to the dig for a while. Hehehehe.
But it's fun. I'm getting a new cow tomorrow. :D
I think my parents changed the toolbar. We don't have Google Search anymore. NM, I think Nathan did this. CURRRRRRRSE YOUUUU NATHAAAAAAAAAAN!

No comments: