Monday, April 02, 2007

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILEY!!!!!!

Romance is so much more fun now that I've created my own trait cards.
I don't know what's wrong with me, though. I get tired at like 11:30 P.M. Oh well. It's probably cuz I'm an "afternoon ace" or whatever.
But I was all really tired and worried that these were too realistic and it would make the game depressing.
But read this card. It's sooooo amazing.
His darkest secret?
1. He's a world class equestrian!
2. He loves anime!
3. He likes boys!
4. He loves FOB!
5. He shaves his legs!
6. He writes poetry!
And I did include the parents hate him one, but I changed the options.
Your parents hate him because
1. he's a bad boy
2. he's a political radical
3. he's smarter than them
4. he's emo
5. he's too old for you
6. he's perfect; they love him!
Yeah. And I ended up with Riley, who's pretty flipping amazing. He never whines, has 3 TATTOOS, black hair and blue eyes, looks just like Channing Tatum, and plays BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.
Technically first day of Spring Break. Gotta love it.
This CD's is dare I say it lame.
I want another pop tart.
nyah.

No comments: