Friday, December 01, 2006

The LAME House

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
I spent TWO hours of my day watching "The Lake House".
OMGEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!
It was so DUMB.
I mean, the IDEA was good. But the way it panned out was NOT good.
Only I can't really say anything in case someone who hasn't seen the movie but REALLY wants to reads this and sees the ending and the rest of their day is ruined and it's my fault and I will feel a pang in my side for hurting that person and bad karma and such.
That is, if karma was real and I believed in karma.
Darn.
But I will say one thing: Something that happened in the beginning only explains ONE THING IN THE END. AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT TWO HOURS TO FIGURE IT OUT.
Only Nathan figured it out in like two seconds, so we waited for two hours for the "plot twists" my mom had said were in it.
She gives him a book from the future.
Pretty twisty.
Natalie Portman and Hayden Christiansen are the perfect couple.
Cuz they're both horrible actors.
I saw "Episode III". They're pretty bad.
"I have the higher ground."
"YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!!!!!!"
*earlier*
"Hold me. Like you did on Naboo when there was nothing but our love..."
Eh?
What losers...
ONLY TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL THIS WEEK. YEAYAAAAAAAAAAAA!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Hm, that's a lot of options.
*checks to see if the Idiot Test 2 is out or if The Amazing Race Office Version 2.0 has been updated*

No comments: