Saturday, December 23, 2006

World's Strongest Washingtonian

OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOH! We were watching "World's Strongest Man" and a guy from SEQUIM TOTALLY OWNED! IT WAS SWEET, my friends.
Ew, perverted country.
I KEEP FORGETTING TO BLOG IMPORTANT DETAILS!!!!! So I shall write them all down. Or type them. Whatever.
Hair: Uh, pink? I wish I hadn't got all worked up about it and told a bunch of my friends AND pretty much my whole family about the purple thing only to have it not happen. Actually, that happens a LOT, in many different situations. Curious Audience: Such as? Uh, haha, none of your business. And I guess it's going to stay that way. Oooh boy.
Saw "Eragon" again. Wasn't as funny as the first time, but Ciena and I were laughing pretty hard. But we all (including Pheobe) really liked it. Even tho the acting pretty much sucked. My mom liked the elf girl. No comment.
Do de do de do I GOT MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON! Well, not really, it was just a golf cart. But I know how to put it in drive, reverse, the brake and stuff, but I need to work on my fast turns. I literally had to cross my arms to turn. Then I sat in the back while Grandma got us lost. Even Lady (ANOTHER DOG) thought her driving was disastrous. She didn't mind mine, tho. Maybe that's cuz she wasn't in the car. Dang.
I kinda miss school...but not that much.
I still want a puppy. Hey, THAT'S what I want for Christmas. Let's see, basic list includes: pony, puppy, purple hair (or very realistic wig?), a personal dermatologist, MY OWN CELLPHONE, an Ipod/mint chocolate?, or a Sidekick. But my mom wouldn't let me send that to my relatives. So I'm getting a Queen Amidala doll for Christmas. Actually, I really don't care. That list is probably just things I want but will never have.
SPEAKING of which, what is with women and diamonds? Oooh, shiny. But come on. If some guy was to propose to me (*cough cough* Yeah right.), forget diamonds. If you rode in on a HORSE of some sort (*gasp* LIKE BABY PAUL FROM MIRACLE RANCH! Or a dragon, maybe. *sigh* If only I still believed in mythical beasts. I want to be a Dragon Rider!!!! REALLY BAD! Or an equestrian/drummer/lead singer/punk/goth/emo/perfect skinned/mixed...uh, person.), I would totally marry you. Unless you were a girl.
Okay, I can understand why someone might mistake me for a guy when they pick up the phone, but I do NOT look like one. Yeah, I wear my brother's hand-me-downs and stuff, but I was wearing a tight GIRL shirt on the plane and the stewardess still called me "sir" and asked my dad for "his son to put his backpack away". Look at the hair. *shows off long curly tresses that need to be brushed* It's longer than any daring wannabe-punk preppy BOY is willing to go. And these? *takes off jacket and indicates body* Yeah, most guys don't have these. Not even overweight ones. Get your eyes checked. Just wanted to say.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I've been overcome with "Eragon" obsession.
Sure, I just had a lively conversation with Emmalee (my cousin on my mom's side, the REAL Emily #1) about Christopher Paolini and how bad he is [at writing], but reading "Eragon" again, I really do like it, even if his writing is inconsistent (First it was okay, then it was pretty good, then it was okay again, and then it was really bad.) and his best character is greatly ignored (*sigh*), but I still like his stuff. It's the best fantasy I've read in a LONG time (that's been published recently, anways. C. S. Lewis and J. R. R. Tolkien could take Chris, despite the height difference?) and it's great for a fan culter like me who loves melodrama and hot guys. AND fantasy. But I was reading stuff about the upcoming THIRD book and I think the new rider is either Nasuada or Arya, but Rorin is also a possibilty, which STINKS cuz I hate him. I really do. He gets on my nerves more than Eragon. Murtagh must not die. Eragon better hook up with Arya, NOT Nasuada, because she has the hots for Murtagh, and they all lived happily ever after. And Saphira's not old enough to have a boyfriend, so that's no for her.

No comments: