Monday, December 04, 2006

My hero

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no. I have to BABYSIT TONIGHT.
Which would be FINE if I weren't such a SUCKY BABYSITTER.
Aaaaaaaand the kid is pretty evil.
I guess I could've said no to the job when it was first offered to me, but they phrased it as, "WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO BABYSIT HIM AND HIS SISTER?" Not "COULD YOU", but "WOULD YOU". So if I'd said no, it's like, "No, I'm not willing to babysit your kids, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Grrrr.
And no one can help me.
I have no friends that I'd be willing to sacrifice to the lil monster.
My mom has a broken ankle.
Bible study is AN HOUR AND A HALF.
I'm so screwed.
"Aaaaaaare you embarassed?" Um...YES.
Amanda: "I don't even know him. Do you know him? Well, I know him, but I don't KNOW him."
Me: "Wow...we're kind of talking about him behind his back...literally."
Kid: *shifts uncomfortably*
Amanda: *turns to Maya* We're talking about you in front of your chest.
Maya: ?
Yeah.

No comments: