Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A post in which the author vents hatefully at her parents and their sucky dark-haired parents

I. Am. Pretty. Much. More. Than. Ticked.
I'm sure you really don't want to hear about how mad I am and how this Christmas sucks.
But I am and it does, so if you really don't care, you don't have to read this.


So I got "Lego Star Wars II" from Nathan for Christmas. It was for both me and William, but it's realy cool, even tho I'm stuck on that one level. And I opened my present from Braeden early, which was chocolate (coffee, fruit, and nut flavors, but whatever) and "Monster House" (fun...) but whatever.
But the present I was most looking forward to was dying my freaking hair purple.
Scratch that idea, cuz it ain't happening.
And it's because my hair's so freaking dark that I can't freaking touch it without damaging it.
So if I were EVER to dye my hair, which would be, um, NEVER, seeing as it would be better just to chop it all off, I could dye it RED or something, but not PURPLE.
Hello.
I'm the person who always goes off on how dumb the color red is.
I personally think red is a stupid color and to have my hair be red would be torture.
I am just REALLY freaking mad right now. It's not even that big a deal.
Tomorrow or something I'm going to read this and be like, "Hm, I sure need to get anger management, because violence is not the answer. Maybe I should cry like normal girls, since everyone thinks I'm a lesbian anyway!"
Or something like that.
But I'd like to get it out before it bottles up and I happen to kill somebody in a violent and disturbing way. Like that guy in "Queen of Everything".
Maybe since this didn't work out, I'll get an ipod.
Nope, didn't help.
AND I'm going to South Carolina tomorrow, which I was totally OKAY about doing, since I got to go on a plane and we're going to be in a hotel HALF THE TIME ANYWAYS, but now with this little "complication" everything sucks.
There are two types of frustration: the kind where you break down crying and the kind where you just get mad.
I usually fall into the latter group.
And people in the former tick me off.
This is starting to make sense now...

No comments: