Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ho ho ho

I never want to go on a plane ever again. Ever. EVER. EVEREVEREVER.
We got in the car and drove for 3-4 hours.
Bad.
We got to the airport and waited for 2 hours. Reading magazines and eating calzones.
Not that bad.
Got on a flight to Chicago. Only 1.5 hours.
not bad at all.
Got to the airport. Everyone kept yelling their heads off at me.
Bad.
Got on a flight to Seattle/Tacoma. Lasted 4 hours.
REALLY REALLY BAD.
My stomach hurt, I was hungry, "Little Miss Sunshine" made me cry (NO!!!!! DWAYNE! I LOVE YOU!!!!) and it just really sucked. Not even Sean Paul could soothe me. Well, actually.
Girl, I got the right tactics to turn you on.
Me: *dancing in seat*
Yeah.
I FINALLY GOT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!
I only got to open the ones from my grandparents last night. >:P ON CHRISTMAS, too!
But I got some pretty sweet stuff. Such as...FUZZY BOOTS.
AND A BLACK HOODIE.
AND A HSM CALENDAR!
AND "OVER THE HEDGE"!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Oh, and sudoku.
BUT WHO CARES?
I also got "Teen Titans: Season 2" with my hair present thing.
I'm planning on dyeing my hair black with a pink streak. Maybe. I'm hoping. That's what I'm going for AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas, y'all.
*saddens* I think I have ADHD. Which explains a lot.
Dang.
I better tell my parents.
They'll want to know.

No comments: