Saturday, December 30, 2006

Uh oh...

Was dye supposed to come off my head and go into the water?
Curse you, color-safe shampoo.
That conditioner stuff smells BAD and I couldn't even get it all into my hair.
Curse you, thick puffy fro.
Pleeeeease don't fade, pleeeeeease don't fade...
YAAAAAAAAY I beat all the levels of LSW2! Except for the extra Jabba the Hutt level? I'm only 48.3% finished. I have to beat all the super stories, get all the superkits, get all the minikits, beat the minikit challenge, and do that...other thing. I forgot. AAAAAAAGH I was ONE golden brick away from the golden gateway for "Return of the Jedi", but nooo. And I was 4000 points away from 45,000 so I couldn't buy Brick number 8.
I think George Lucas copied Tolkien. "Return of the King" = "Return of the Jedi". GASP!
Wow, what an accurate mermaid description. Selina Fenech...I'll have to keep that in mind. The picture's not bad either, except for the chick's lack of clothing. -_-
Yeah.
YAAAAAY we get to finish CHRISTMAS today! Since we were gone for Christmas, we didn't get our presents, and everyone else didn't get theirs, so WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER UNWRAPPING PARTY!
"What's your favorite hair color?" Oh, that's easy. Not blonde. *glares* Them and their blue dyed heads. You: What? Never mind.
Obviously Harry Potter is for me cuz I like dark hair and green eyes. ????? I don't get it.

No comments: