Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm SINGING. I'm in a store and I'm singing. I'm in a store AND I'M SINGING.

I have been in four different states in the past two days. Right now I'm in South Carolina and surprisingly LOVING IT. Except everyone's WAY racist. But they don't really bring that up...much.
But yeah.
I'M FINALLY IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!
It's not that bad. Oddly enough, I actually feel at home here. No culture shock, no nothing. The south RULES. I wanna move to Alabama CARAZY bad. Even tho I haven't been there yet. But we're staying in Georgia right now, which is just a state away. It SUCKS,tho, cuz there's this 3+ hour drive from my grandparent's house to the airport. AAAAAGH! I was in the car for like 2 hours and was ready to commit suicide. Okay, I know sleeping people can't really help it if they fall asleep on you, but COME ON. People TOUCHING me is just...not cool. AT ALL. So I ended up elbowing the sleeping person in the head like 20 times. ON PURPOSE. Not my fault.
AAAAAAAAAGH my digestion is soooooo messed urp. Yes, urp. AAAAAAAARGH I can't freaking scroll. But digestion. Cuz I know you REALLY want to know about that.
Try cheese, bacon, ranch fries from Checkers. And a Checkerburger. And a shake. And a bite of burger (that I fed to Spencer later; he liked it very much; he's a dog by the way). And two things of Gatorade. And yogurt. And a Rice Krispies Treat. Yeah. Try AWESOME. I'm going to gain like 20 pounds by the time I come home on Monday. But right now I'm having a blast. But it's getting late (whatever, it's only 8:47 P.M., but it's called "jet-lag" and "relative overdose") and I want to go the hotel at watch Starz.
I have to stop Grandpa from feeding Lady. She might be cute, but she is the FATTEST rat terrier I have ever seen. It's kind of disgusting. She keeps growling at Spencer.
OOOOH I played the wii for the first time. Well, I didn't play it, but I watched my brothers play it for like half an hour.
AAAAAAAAAAGH GARRETT HEDLUND!!!!
That is all.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Where'd you find a computer?
Merry Christmas!
Oh, and if you see Family Force 5, tell them hi for me.

RRock_With_It said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

Nyaaaaargh my grandma has a laptop.
Merry Christmas to you to!
I'm actually hiding from them right now. Turns out I'm actually related to them?
NOOO, that would not be a joyous occasion.