Friday, December 29, 2006

HANGOVER

Aaaaaaaah I'm soooo tired. I fell asleep at like 1:30 last night. It was because of that stupid 20 oz Pepsi I bought.
Paul Dano is 23...who knew?
Why can't they just cast teenagers as teenagers?
Not only was I up forever, I had "My Immortal" running through my head for like 2 hours.
Aaaah sadness.
I love this picture. http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0449059/00700.jpg.html Dwayne... WHY ARE THE HOT GUYS ALWAYS STUPID OR TAKEN?
This was probably Steve Carell's best movie.
Okay, not fair, how come William gets to play Pikman AND watch a movie. Some of us have a Lego Star Wars to beat.
I need to eat breakfast in like...20 minutes.
T minus 4 hours and 8 minutes till I get my hair dyed.
Oooh boy.
I guess I'm not as excited as before.
I want to watch that Barbie movie again. (HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW SHE WAS POISONING YOU? SHE PAUSED MEANINFULLY EVERY TIME SHE SAID "TEA"!)
So tired... *snore*
Yeah...
I had this weird Narnia type dream. It was like "Narnia", "Little Miss SUnshine", and "Eragon" all rolled up into one. There was a flying lion and me and my Edmund brother almost got ripped apart by centaurs, but then the lion guy saved me and stuff and I got to scream at the top of my lungs, then I went home and explained to my grandparents how I knew that a serial killer killed my parents? And that it involved lions and a herd of ponies? Eh? Eh? Eh?
Someone should buy me an organic fruit rollup.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

THat's more interesting thatn dreaming that your youth pastor has a clone...