Thursday, November 30, 2006

And she was...GLAD ABOUT IT! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

We listened to that song in the car, on JACK FM, COOLEST RADIO STATION EVER!
I love my preppy 80's music.
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!
"And She Was" by Talking Heads: who DOESN'T love that song?
It's totally on "Sky High".
My mom and I had to go to the stupid hospital (me to get a new glasses perscription, her to get a new cast). It took flipping FOREVER. The eye exam was fast, tho. I think I might've lied about dilation. I've never had my pupils dilated. But she didn't seem to care. I WANT MY NEW GLASSES. Seeing as we haven't even ordered them, this will be hard.
I DO NOT WANT BIFOCALS.
I would keep this frames, but it might not work out.
*sob*
I just started saying (seriously, I actually VOCALIZE this) "Omgeez". And "____ should be" or "they should make _____ more accessible to the public". Just insert any random thing and I will probably say that. I still think there should be Hot Pocket stands on every street corner.
Omgeez. We got "Episode III" to watch tonight.
LAME!
I WANT A BARBIE MOVIE!
I'M BEHIND THREE MOVIES!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I?
*sigh*
I haven't soaped in a while.
I DON'T CARE, NYAAAAH I SHALL BITE YOUR FACE OFF.

No comments: