Thursday, December 28, 2006

If you believe in yourself, you can walk through walls!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I JUST BOUGHT (and watched) "BARBIE AND THE 12 DANCING PRINCESSES"!
It is pure genius, my friends. Yeah, fools. I pretty much love it.
Only there were some scenes they could've done over. I mean, seriously, there are 12 of them, and they can't stand up to an old...well, to put it nicely, witch.
Rowena: Clean the steps or you'll father'll get sicker.
Genevieve: We're tired of taking your crap. GET HER GIRLS!
AND THERE WAS AN EVIL MONKEY IN IT NAMED BRUTUS! EW! EWEWEW!
Lol, it's like that Harry Potter Unrated thing!
Genevieve: RAWR! *attacks Rowena*
Palace Guards: Whoa! Catfight!
*in pavilion*
Genevieve: Oh my goodness! This is so wonderful! I can't believe you did this for me!
Derek: I know how you can thank me... *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*
*in King's bedroom*
Doctor: Give him this elixir twice a day and all will be well.
Rowena: Uh, sure... *chugs bottle of elixir*
Hahaha.
I only got this movie after exchanging another DVD I got for Christmas. It starts with "M" and ends with "E".
Yeah.
Cuz I had money left over, I bought Evanescence's "Fallen" CD. They're actually really good, and I did like them a few years ago (I know people who are going to jump down my throat about this. Ooooh boy), but I hate how everyone's making a big deal about them being a Christian band. They're NOT. They said they're NOT. Have you read their LYRICS lately? It's not really that big a deal, but they're not and I know they're not, so stop insisting they are. The CD was GOOD, it was ust really sad. "My Immortal" and the last three songs kind of bothered me. Amy Lee has experienced some death. Geez...
I GET TO DYE MY HAIR TOMORROW! EEEEEEEE!

No comments: