Thursday, December 07, 2006

I wish I could dance like Shakira

I AM TOTALLY UPDATING MY AMAZON WISHLIST! BOOYA BABY! Not like anyone's going to buy me anything. My relatives figure since I won't even be in the same STATE as them for Christmas, they can just give me gift cards. I DON'T THINK SO. I REALLY want that Queen Amidala doll. With the deluxe hair. *glares at snickering Amazon customers* WHAT? SHE'S MY ROLE MODEL! I mean, who wouldn't want to be a queen at 14? AND kick butt with a blaster? AND have guys hit on you? (even if they were like...10) AND have great hair?
Wow. I actually have a lot of role models.

1. Robin - cuz he's awesome like that. And he assists Batman with little witticisms that go unnoticed by most "Batman" lovers.
2. Shakira - I wish I could dance like her.
3. Beyonce - I wish I could sing/LOOK like her.
4. Gwen Stefani - Dyes her hair all the time.
5. Queen Amidala - ALL THE REASONS I JUST LISTED.

AAAAAAAAGH I really want a Chronicles of Narnia action figure. But just ONE of the children is $20. I don't know, I LIKE EDMUND, HE'S COOL. Better than Susan (lame) and Peter (lamer and not hot). Lucy is apparently only 8 or so in the first book, according to C. S. Lewis. NOT EVEN JOKING, Peter was like 13 in "LWW", Susan was 12, Edmund was 10. And then, in "Prince Caspian", they all gain one year. And I'd pictured Peter some buff brave knight and Susan a "mature" teenager. OH NO. And Digory and Polly were like...10. WEIRDED OUT.
So Mr. Johnson is apparently no longer mad?
Huh.
Okaaaaay...
PIZZA IS GOOOOOD.
AND STANLEY IS WINNING "THE AMAZING RACE OFFICE EDITION 2.0"!!!!! HALLELUJAH!

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

Sleep, food, and music are essential to a teen's life. Emily and I decided that at 4-H.