Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chariots of Fire

AAAAAAAAGH I was so tired during PE. AND we had a twelve minute run. Which I usually like. *gasp* *choke* I still got 17, tho. But I was going really slow. Actually, I'm always slow, so there wasn't much difference. Oh well. I guess I'm a sprinter, not an endurance runner. Or maybe I'm not cut out for running.
Heh heh heh.
Basketball, here I come.
Yeah.
Where is that darn e-mail?
ROFL, "House" REALLY FUNNY. The book, not the show.
BUT COME ON!
I really expected better of Frank Peretti, I really did.
But it's SO FUNNY.
"Eat the cereal! Eat it! it will make you STRONG! EAT THE CEREAL! EAT IT!"
Hardy har har.
THE COOKIES ARE GREEN! Actually, I was going for turquoise, but oh well. WHY WON'T THEY GET ROOM TEMPERATURE? BECOME ROOM TEMPERATURE ALREADY!
I'm pretty sure I get to dye my hair this week.
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm so excited.
And I'm pretty sure I'm getting my new glasses soon. But they haven't come yet. >:(
Let's see if Stanley is winning... Please let Stanley win... If not him, then Creed Bratton or Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. Come on... Argh, slow computer.
I haven't played Sims in...pretty much forever. *GASP* Meow. I've been too busy on Diner Dash (2, to be exact). I CAN'T BEAT THAT GAME. *heavy breathing*
My boys (my boys, MY BOYS), talking bout myyyyy boooooys, MY BOYS.
Apparently Cole plays the mean kid and Dylan plays the nice kid on "Holidaze". aaaah, forget it. They will always be Zack and Cody to me. That's what happens when you sign a contract with Disney: You're in it for LIFE.

No comments: