Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh...my aunt was one of those.

AAAAAAAAAAAH "HOLIDAZE" = MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE!
AND IT'S CLAYMATION!!!!
Well kind of.
....
AND THE KIDS WHO PLAY ZACK AND CODY ARE IN IT!
Memorable quotes:
"I am a thespian." "Oooh...my aunt was one of those."
"And my homemade Cambell's Chicken...OOPS...I mean, my homemade chicken and stars."
"I wonder if they know I'm gone..." *at North Pole* *waves at dummy* "Hi Rusty!" "Nope. They don't."
ROFL.
Gladys Knight is in it.
AND BRENDA SONG AND EMILY OSMENT!! YAAAAAAAAR THEY MUST DIE!
Emily Osment plays this goth "bad girl" ghost. Hard to believe, seeing as she's a preppy blonde HANNAH MONTANA LOSER!!!!!
Hmmmm, hypocriticalish, seeing as I'm trying to pull of the whole "punk" thing (NOT WORKING, exactly. Dylan thinks I'm emo, which is like, a compliment). I AM DYEING MY HAIR PURPLE. *gasp* I'M SO PUMPED.
Punked. Whatever.
Okay, gotta get it through my head. Ahem: STALKING IS NOT OKAY. Now repeat 10 times fast.
Just PLEASE ask how I am DOING or something and MAYBE I'll leave you alone. "Gee, Lauren, how are you?" *Um, I think your brother was checking me out in all his emo glory. He's not that bad, tho. I guess he's pretty nice. He has my 2nd period class during 3rd period* "Um...great." *Has anyone ever told you you have great hair?*

No comments: