Saturday, December 16, 2006

"I'm Moody." "Yes you are."

That was from show I've only seen once that was on late 90's-early 200's ish? Only it made sense cuz the girl's name was Moody.
I WANT PURPLE HAIR!
I guess I'm obsessing, but BOTH my parents gave the okay, and NOW they won't do it?
WHAT?
They're all, "Oh, there probably won't be an opening till after our trip." "Did you CHECK?" "No, but if there is one, we can take it." "CALL HER." "I will." *18 hours later, STILL HASN'T CALLED HER!!!!* AAAAAARGH, I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS.
I mean, it's different if they FORGET to do it or something, but I keep reminding her EVERY FIVE SECONDS. SHE JUST WON'T DO IT. WTH???? THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT I'M GETTING AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET IT BEFORE NEXT CHRISTMAS!
Oh yes, I am mad.
South Carolina: I can't not go. DANG. My parents are all, "We're treating this like a missions trip." Yeah, I know none of my relatives on my dad's side are Christian and they're all GWB haters (only we're not trying to make them go all rightist...just to spread the love of Christ. I KEEP FORGETTING THAT.), but that doesn't really make me feel any better. Yes, I'm drowning in self-pity. It feels good at the present, don't you freak out on me, too.
THE "OFFICE" WAS AMAZING!! Funny, anyways. "I heard Angela's party has double fudge brownies. It will also have Angela. *pretending to weigh two things* Double fudge...Angela...double fudge...Angela...double fudge...Angela..." And then Michael's rebound girl was Asian and he couldn't tell her apart from her friend. Racist...but funny? My sense of humor is pretty horrible.
JIM ADMITTED THAT HE WANTS PAM!!!!! MWAHAHAHA! Ha. Ha. Ha.
Do de do de do. I love this shirt. And this hat. Do de do de do. Dad stole my Dizmas CD. Do de do de do. I'M SOAPING AGAIN. Sometime other than now.
Kaitlyn had a party last night. 'Twas cool. COLDSTONE CAKE!!!!
Hm hm hm. I didn't get a gift. I'm going to spread my self-pity wallowing to EVERYONE! *cuts to "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"*
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
There'll be Frodo and Samwise and Gaffer, he's not wise, and Leggie, we FEAR.
It's the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments: