Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am...very sad that he's dead/gone.

Eeeeeee, I'm rereading Eldest and I pretty much love it.
Eragon: *sniffing Arya* You smell like crushed pine needles.
Arya: What? Get off!
I NEED TO FINISH THAT SOAP EPISODE I STARTED WORKING ON BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Yes, imdb.com, I realize "Sky Hihg" isn't a movie, I was trying to type SKY HIGH.
EEEEE someone actually replied to my post. Dang. I was the last postee. Oh well. "Does anyone else find Speed at least semi-attractive?" Of course, I'm the only one who does. *sigh*
When Eragon comes out on DVD, I'm so buying it. We watched "Over the Hedge" last night. :) I forgot how much I love it. Turns out, tho, MY GRANDMA HAD ALREADY OPENED IT UP AND WATCHED IT!!! So now she loves it too.
I really want to make a dialogue of the Eragon book. That would be fun.
AND ELDEST. Even if it is close to 700 pages. Weeorp.
Yesterday was William's birthday. He's 11, even tho he still acts like he's 7. He got some pretty sweet presents. Okay, he got ONE sweet present: Warioware Twisted for Gameboy Advance. I'm already addicted.
AND WE GOT TAKE OUT CHINESE FOOD!
Which is the first time I've done that. *sigh* I'm so weird.
How come my favorite Chinese Restraunt doesn't have BBQ pork? That's my favorite entree!
I can't wait for my birthday.
Apparently my parents DON'T think I have ADHD, but if it really bothers me, we can talk to the school counselor. Thanks for telling me I need COUNSELING.

No comments: