Saturday, December 23, 2006

Only one more day. :(

That title pretty much says it all.
But anyways.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I went to the neighbor's yesterday and she has A PUG PUPPY NAMED PRECIOUS!! *tears up* *sniff* So CUTE! Her mom was nice (the puppy's mom), too, but she wasn't as cute as PRECIOUS!!!
I'm a sucker for both puppies and pugs.
Then she came over this morning and played with Spencer (also a dog), who totally owned her, but was nice about it, even when she started biting his lip (and I'm pretty sure she broke the skin). But seriously. SHE'S SO CUTE!!! I want a pug puppy REALLY BAD now.
ACtually, I've always wanted a puppy, and my parents said we could GET ONE once we got our own house (and that was HOW LONG AGO?), then conveniently forgot this little tidbit of information. "I never said that. I said we could get a big dog." Whatever. You said puppy. And what's with this blasted country music?
I HATE COUNTRY!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
"If there's a hot angel in heaven, she be my wife, cuz I'm boozin in the country with my redneck friends!!"
I'd rather listen to Dizmas.
ABout the puppy: I'm trying to garner one as a combined Christmas/birthday present, but no such luck. :( I'm pretty sure I'm getting either "Over the Hedge" or a Queen Amidala doll, thanks to their foolish hints.
Hair: Basically, I'm never going to dye my hair. At least, not all of it. It sucks, but it's not a bad idea: I just dye one section of my hair. Pink and blue are my favorite options right now. If I were a techie, I'd set up some poll so the 5 people that actually read this blog could vote.
Actually, go ahead and vote. Cuz I really would like to know.
Even tho I'm LEANING towards pink.
AMERICAN DRAGON: JAKE LONG BEST SHOW EVER!
I felt for Jake during the siblings episode. Especially because he got showed up by his YOUNGER sibling. That. Would. SUCK.
Sims 2 on Nintendo DS is great. I am addicted. Alas, I shall play...no more.
I wanted to make a HSM Mixed-up Mashed-up video, but I'll wait till I get home. This internet is fast, but weird.

No comments: