Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My life is a Sarah Dessen novel.

No, seriously, read "The Truth About Forever" and you will see some startling similarities. Aaaagh, alliteration. Okay, maybe I'm the only one seeing them, because Macy (main character) is a BLONDE perfectionist/fast runner, and her dad died, bla bla bla, now her boyfriend's at Brain Camp.... It was pretty drama-y but really nice. Better than that stupid, boring "Keeping the Moon" book (what was up with that? I couldn't finish it) and "Someone like You" (not too bad, I liked it). But this one made me way jealous of a fictitious character. I'm not sure if that's allowed. And it had written IN WORDS exactly what has been driving me insane. Not exactly a clinical diagnosis, but Sarah Dessen IS an award-winning author. Aaargh, Chelsea has another book by her and it has an ipod on the cover. Jealous, I want it.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF "THE MASQUE OF RED DEATH"? Prince throws party, Red Death shows up, and screws everyone over. Yaaay. I know it's supposed to symbolize tuberculosis and whatnot, but it's way boring and not scary at all.
"The Fall of the House of Usher" freaked me out. I was like, "Um, wth, why did you bury your sister?" And I totally did not get the fact that Roderick was a drug addict? What? When did that happen?
Drake is playing the tuba? I am apprehensive about this happening. That means he has to sit by me in my section. Dang it. How will I bother Kevin and Robert now? No more "Are you Nervous". No more mouthpiece stealing. No more making Mr. Faxon mad. Never mind. There will be plenty of that, I'm sure.
FIRE DRILL! I love fire drills. I hate French. I'm failing science. I sort of understand math. My life has turned upside-down.
WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE CLUE, TYLER??? It has something to do with "turning back the clock" and past clues. Okay, you know the clue I posted yesterday? Go to these websites and tell me what the similarity is. Actually, just start here and move up from there.

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

Brian Donohoe was in the play. house of usher. he was perridy good.

Matt Wilson said...

so are you going to the small groups on thursdays?

Matt Wilson said...

doo doo doo doo dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Matt Wilson said...

http://www.joleschorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?PID=&EVENTID=25157&PWD=&ID=42720875&FROM=browser&START=37&SHOW=36&CAT=161808&SUB=51829