Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good grades and a little French

Yay today was Envelope Day! There's something about carrying around a manila envelope that just makes my day. My grades are better than I thought. Well, my math one is a little bad, but hopefully that will improve. As of today I have 1 A, 1 A-, 2 B-, and 1 C. Office doesn't give out grades??
French test. Too easy.
Hm, those Oreos soaked pretty quickly. Almost too quickly....
Oreos and I have a love/hate relationship.
Man. The school computers are so fast. It's pretty disappointing coming home to this thing.
Top scorer on quizlet right now!!
Man, Mr. Faxon made me write about the concert last night for extra credit. He saw me there, doesn't that count for something? Lol, the band directors danced funny. I heart Oly.
I forgot if tomorrow was an early release day or not. :o uh oh....
I made use of my digital locker today. Pretty cool.

12 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

the band directors danced funny...we were the best band weren't we. weren't we? oly let us down. they're usually the best but we got 'em this year. now don't you wanna go to ck? weoo I'm so ecxited to play tank.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/1e6184f3-a493-4a47-8702-ff8361a1844a/Cowboy-Bebop---Tank!-(Opening-Theme)

what a lip killing trumpet part but still...flippin awesome. take a listen.

Lauren said...

they did.
heck no, i'm still going to oly. mr. faxon was like flipping out he was all, "OLY SMOKED YOU!!"

Matt Wilson said...

smoked us? smoked us? what? no. no they didn't. they stunk. dizzy gillespie (james the trumpet player) didn't even get to play any high notes. you really thought they did? we were the best.

Lauren said...

they did not! did you hear that trombone solo?

Matt Wilson said...

yes and it wasn't that great. did you hear those saxaphone solos?

Matt Wilson said...

ok oly wasn't bad. but klahowya? not so much.

Matt Wilson said...

I think I'm just gonna buy 30 copies of the new relient k cd and hand them out to people. lol.

Matt Wilson said...

are you coming to the small groups thing on thursday?

Lauren said...

psh like you know anything about trombones.
aah klahowya trumpets.
that works.
yeah.

Matt Wilson said...

I know plenty about trombones

Lauren said...

said the trumpet player.

Matt Wilson said...

pfft.