Tuesday, November 27, 2007

They might be popular in Japan, but they just don't taste right.

Heh I bought some White Rabbits. And some weird chocolate things called Curly Tops, but those don't taste as nice. They don't taste like pickles, which is sometimes true of Japanese chocolates, but they don't taste right. They're okay, though, once you get used to the taste.
Aaaaaaagh the library is so slow. I put a hold on something yesterday and I got it today, but the rest of the stuff is waiting in limbo. Forever.
I kept telling Tim I would go and buy White Rabbits, but he didn't believe me. Heh.
Band went so well today. We had the 8th graders practice with us again and they're really good. Well, most are. But "Greensleeves" went AMAZINGLY well, and that was the one we'd had the most trouble with. "Sleigh Ride" needs the most work, especially in the trumpet section, but "Largo" is pretty stellar. Lol, the bassoon player was cracking me up by making little remarks from time to time, and he sort of insulted my intelligence, but he did it in a funny way. "Hmmmm, cue notes...."
Science test. I believe I passed.
Math quiz. I know I passed.
Have to practice vocab.

No comments: