Thursday, November 29, 2007

If this is about those sandwiches....

I just finished "Prophecy of the Stones" for the millionth time, which was my favorite book in 6th and 7th grade, but I don't know, it seems different now. Like I used to hate Jade, but rereading it she's mean but really hilarious. Ugh, the character that really annoyed me was the Amber girl. I think that was the author's favorite character, because whereever she went people would fall down and practically worship her. It was way stupid and then there were like 5 million descriptions of how she was so sensitive, but then whenever she had to help her friends she'd chicken out and run away. They also made a big deal about Opal being "silent", but they cut her out of a lot of the dialogue and killed her off so as not to give her a very big role in the plot. :P Lol, Adrien cracked me up, tho. He gave this moving little speech. There was another thing that bothered me about that book but I'm not going to mention it so as not to seem hypocritical.
Do do do do do. Mr. Faxon was planning changes to "Largo" alone in the night with a muffin as his only companion. Yes.
In the afternoon at 3 o'clock, the retriever trotted like a pony among the trees in the woods behind the house.
These are the kinds of things we come up with in Pre-AP English.
In math, we had to watch a movie. It was very disturbing. The old man was everywhere: Waterloo, India, Britian, the states, Poland....
Tyler cut his hair, lol. It is no longer long and flowing, but it looks really good. He kind of looks like he belongs to a gang, but that could be considered a good thing. Yay for the 90's!!
Agh I do not want to MC, but I supposed I must MC.
YES I got a B on my science test. I think.... Maybe a B-. BUT AT LEAST I PASSED!! :P Drake got a 70/70. That is so lame. But I got full credit on the question about force=weight and the acceleration of gravity. Acceleration of gravity = 10 ms^2. That's right.
Hm hm hm I guess I'm going shopping with my mom, but I really want to get my holds from the library. Once I get them, I will have (hopefully) 2 Avalons, 1 Unicorns of Balinor, and 2 of those horrible horse books where the girl has to give away all of her horses.

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

actually its like...9.8 ms squared but. the man doesn't want you to knwo that o.O

Lauren said...

more like 9.89, but he said it was easier to use 10.

Matt Wilson said...

yeah. the man would say that wouldn't he.

Lauren said...

?