Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mmmm, milkshakes.

I am seriously the best milkshake maker ever. Pumpkin ice cream, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cardamon. Go make one.
I am getting better at science, but I still think I'm right about the four seconds thing. I mean, if 90 is 0, 50 is 4 seconds.
Um, lame. We're doing a food drive at school and if the 7th or 8th graders bring in the most food, they get to use the courtyard for 2 weeks!!! Everyone's blaming me for this, like I chose this "wonderful" prize. Not my fault. Raaaaah. So I'm bringing in like 5million spaghettios.
Coooooooold.
Wow, got a mouthful of spice. THAT was only the nastiest thing I ever tasted.
Math is making sense. This bodes ill.
So I got my report card and it seems none of my teachers had anything nice to say. :P Mr. Caley did say I was a tres bonne eleve. That's right.
Conjugating verbs!
J'aime
Tu aimes
Il/elle/on aime
Nous aimons
Vous aimez
Ils/elles aiment.

8 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

how'd you like to go to the movies on sunday?

Dan in Real Life
Beowulf
or Fred Clause

o.O

in poulsbo

1:15
12:50
and 1:50 respectively

I haven't gone to the movies since that one incident so I've still got those free tickets. theres nothing good showing at the 4 so I had to revert to the 10 in poulsbo...

doo doo doo you didn't make it tonight I see lol. but w/e.

Matt Wilson said...

I'm kinda've leaning towards dan in real life...cause I"m a steve carell fan.

Lauren said...

aaaah this is a bad weekend for me. would next weekend work?

Matt Wilson said...

oh sure. I spose. whats goin on this weekend? wait...isn't next weekend thanksgiving? lol.

Lauren said...

endless family stuff. :P
no way it is lol. only three days of school.

Matt Wilson said...

so friday? or will you still be tied up.

Lauren said...

sure, friday works.

Matt Wilson said...

oh jolly good.