Monday, November 05, 2007

The Story of Noseless Billy

Well, I finally beat Tyler's riddle. Turns out you had to translate it to French? So the answer was eye, which I had guessed. Now I'm trying to figure out something about giant ants??? Help me out:
1998, ants attacked the minds of young children....
but where limited to the cathode ray tube
scifi still hosts thes foul abomonations of obvious continuity errors and use of Deus ex machina. but i ask you one question
whom produced this tale of terror?
Ummmmmm...don't know.
Today was Amanda's birthday, but I forgot and felt bad because I'd told her I would write her a 10-page story, so I started on my masterpiece in French and finished in study hall. The manuscript was entitled "The Story of Noseless Billy", which was about a noseless boy named Billy who went on a quest with his squirrel buddies to find a nose, but after being swallowed by a giant toad and meeting Zac Efron, he discovers true wisdom. Yes. That is my story. Amanda thought it was funny, so I guess that's cool. It had some pretty amazing illustrations, too.
Ah. Eco horror films. How nice.
What? Drake is joining band? I think I'm supposed to be thrilled. Just weirding me out. And he made fun of trombones.
Hahahaha. I hit a high G today with no trouble and Mr. Faxon was like, "Yeah, she just killed your butts."
Micah brought donuts. He's not bad. They were sprinkly.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I have. if I really did it all. and well. at least.3 hours of homework LEFT. and thats at a minimum

Matt Wilson said...

woooooo heroes was freakin amazing.

o.O

lol I love that actor that plays takezo/adam. I think he's the guy from Alias. sark? maybe you din't watch that show.