Sunday, November 25, 2007

Super secret Pastor Matt post

Aaargh. I just realized I REALLY hate the song "Daring Daylight Escape". I mean, the song I guess is fine, but wth?? That is one of the dumbest titles I've ever heard.
So I'm simultaneously pouting and drinking a pumpkin milkshake with sour cream, which is both good and bad, depending on the sip taken.
I don't know, I should've seen it coming, because people that leave the church receive a black mark and are usually shunned, but I didn't think I'd actually be shunned. By an adult, too. Wtf??
Just brings back BAAAAD memories of 4th/5th grade musicals. Yeah, so most of you know what this is about. Aaargh, just made me POed that I wasn't even considered. I didn't exactly reply to the e-mail, but not even considered? At all? Even a little bit??
Yeah. That was the one blemish on my otherwise pleasant Sunday. Yeah, I ACTUALLY had a good Sunday. What a concept. So I'll probably get over it way fast, seeing as I might possibly have a new oppurtunity with the worship team. At least, I'm hoping. Because I don't think they'll take a trombone player, but I can sort of carry a tune. So jealous of that bass player, he's sooooo good, do you do private lessons?? Yeah I guess I'm getting a bass for Christmas? That's pretty cool. I want to pick it out, though. Embarass my dad, too, and get a bright pink one. Then I'll apply a unicorn decal.
I like how I sort of wasted my four day weekend. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted. Now back to stupid Pre-AP. And maybe the science test. I hope, because I've gotten so many false alarms it's not even funny.
I think tomorrow, after I watch "Hairspray" again, I'm going to lock myself in my room and finish "Watership Down" and all the "book letters" I have left to do.
Oh yeah, speaking of books, I finished "Dreamcatcher", and it was really good. I was surprised to find that I actually liked it. The volley of F-words was kind of annoying, but it was a really good story, and wth one of the main characters at the end mentions God in a positive sense? Not your typical Stephen King story!! Aaah the weasels. I may never sit on a toilet again. And I'm probably never drinking water, either, in case it's been infected by a dead dog. Just saying. That spoiled some of the ending.
Aaaaaaaaah, best book I ever read, "24 girls in 7 days". Yeah, sounds perverted, but it's about the prom, and it's surprisingly well written and hilarious. And the ending was so good. It moved me.
Yeah. I have to sleep. Or watch TV. Not sure.

10 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

hello!

I think your reading to much into that Charlie Brown thing in all honesty.

but hey. if I gave you the chords to a song. and a copy of it on cd. could you listen to it and maybe play it out for me chase jordan and jason on piano cause we want to do this one song but we need a pianist...and if you could it'd be awesome.

Matt Wilson said...

don't feel shunned! lol

where do you guys go now again?

Matt Wilson said...

oh and I"m sorry if I broke your glasses. I really feel bad.

Matt Wilson said...

you should get on aim sometime not tomrow cause I';ll get to distracted and I"ll have stuff to do but like...I dunno sometime. or perhaps I could call you. lol. or would that be to awkward? I dunno o.O don't wanna step out of my proverbial boat yet I guess.

Lauren said...

yeah, probably.
i'm thinking maybe, when are guys going to do this??
silverdale baptist, i guess.
you didn't actually break my glasses, lol. it's all good.
yeah i'll probably be on aim sometime, but either form of communication works.

Matt Wilson said...

my comment disapeared...

well thats cool uhm. yeah is that that big church right on silverdale way "downtown" or w/e

personally I like smaller churches where you can be on first name basis with everyone. (but I like growing small churches not shrinking ones...lol...who doesn't...) anyways.

what do you thjink of it there?

the yg?

Lauren said...

um probably i don't know my streets. it's somewhere....
i don't know everyone's making a huge deal about how big it is but they're really involved with the community and it's not like they're doing Tv commercials.
it's pretty cool, the worship team is amazing. probably going to stick with the oefc yg tho.

Matt Wilson said...

but...its the one with the red flame thingy...right by curves and flowers to go and across the street from the mall?

Matt Wilson said...

actally I think thats the methodist church...nvm...

Lauren said...

that is definitely not the one. you go past the golf course a ways and then...