Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ag = 10 m/s^2

Made two new playlists today.
Lol. It was funny. Tim, Dylan, and Sam came over and we ate Oreos and played chess. Then Tim asked Nathan if he wanted to see his nipple and Nathan got mad, so they left. And Tim kept eating the frosting off my Oreos and giving me the cookies. :P
I have to hand it to stupid old "Brio" magazine. They were right about one thing. Granted, they presented in such a way that I became quite fed up with them, and they said the same thing over and over again, but they were at least semi-right. I will never again enjoy their magazine, or turn eagerly to Bob Smithouser's column, but they had a point. Now if only they would stop telling me to hold onto my virginity. Um, yeah, what's the likelihood that I'm EVER going to lose it, and it's not like I would willingly give it away if I had the chance. It might be effective once, but EVERY MONTH is ridiculous.
Just saying.
Tired of going up and down the stupid emotional roller coaster, that's all. I miss first grade. Can't wait for 15.
I destroyed my "Best and Worst of Relationships" playlist and split it into two; "Sappy Love Songs" and "Breakup Songs". Because that is what I do best. I'm listening to my Breakup one now and it's pretty sweet, but I might need to work on the order in the beginning. But it has (chronological order):
"Going Under" (Evanescence), "Gotta Go My Own Way" (Vanessa Anne Hudgens), "Call Me When You're Sober" (Evanescence), "3 Small Words" (Josie and the Pussycats), "X-Girlfriend" (Family Force 5), "If I Fail" (Cartel), "Someone Else Before" (Hawk Nelson), "It's Over" (Hawk Nelson), "Broken Heart" (Falling Up), "Bowling Ball", "I Miss You" (Blink-182), "Scars Remain" (Disciple), "When There Was Me and You" (Vanessa Anne Hudgens), "So Sick" (Patrick Stump), "Gone" (Tobymac), "D*** Regret" (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus), "The Take Over, the Break's Over" (Fall Out Boy), "All the Memories" (Classic Crime)
I know you probably didn't want to know, but that just felt very fulfilling. And I know "The Take Over..." isn't technically a break up song, but it's about a divorced couple still "getting together" every now and then. That's pretty depressing either way. Also, I REALLY love that song. The Love songs playlist is pretty sweet, too. It took me forever to think up the order, but there's like 30 songs and I'd like to save it for another time.
Hein cut his hair?? Actually, he cut it on Monday, but I failed to mention that. Still. Sounds creepy and stalker, but I miss his bangs.
I LOVE BAND!! I do NOT love going straight from jazz band to Wind Ensemble and getting really chopped, but band in general is pretty great. I have this SWEEEEET solo in "Jumping on the Woodside" and it's SO AWESOME. Stupid "Hallelujah" is really hard. I have to work for those A flats.
OMG science was so cool. We were reviewing friction and acceleration and velocity and what not (AGAIN), but no one really understood why acceleration of gravity was the same for objects of any mass, and Mr. Campbell was explaining it in smart scientificy language, which threw everyone off, so I asked if I could explain it to everyone, and he did. So I went to the front of the class and explained that force and weight were the same and force was always 10 times the mass, so when divided by mass, the answer was always 10. Then as I was going back to my seat everyone was all clapping and yelling, "El presidente." I will not lie, it was PRETTY cool.
So I had to meet with Mr. Fox, but it was pretty nice because I told him I didn't want to talk, and he's like, "Oh well, you don't have to." So we talked about drugs and wisdom teeth and Thanksgiving. And it turns out Mrs. Sims didn't even talk to him about me getting help, he just got freaked when he saw me crying and wanted to know if everything was all right. Which made me really love school.
Yeah, talk about mood swings. Although I think life is going to become more simple in the coming weeks. Don't ask why. Because I don't actually know. But it has something to do with my favorite holiday AND my birthday (which is actually very far away) being kind of sort of a little bit closer than yesterday. :)

3 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I'm pretty sure more than just one of those aren't really break up songs.

Lauren said...

they still apply.

Matt Wilson said...

uhm. sure. not really. but sure. or yes. I dunno. I geuss its up to your interpretation