Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We act like we're on speed!!!

Despite getting like 5ish hours of sleep last night, I am feeling rather perky and talkative, rather like Kirsten Dunst. I don't know WHY, though, because during the stupid ASB meeting I was like practically passing out and I almost fell asleep on the crossword puzzle. I think it's my dad's fault. He only knocked on my door at 4:51 AM!!!!! Whaaaaa? My alarm goes off at 5:30, Dad. Kind of cheesed me off a little, because I couldn't go back to sleep, and when I finally did, it was time for jazz band.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Yeah, I didn't go see Mrs. Sims to schedule a conference, so she put me down for TUESDAY MORNING AT 6:45 AM!!!! WHO IS EVEN AWAKE AT THAT HOUR? BESIDES MR. FAXON??? Oh, and I guess...ME??
Ew, that water tasted SO NASTY.
Lol, we have a bunch of 8th graders playing with us to get all the parts covered. Oh, the agony and the French horns. Micah kept being all, "Bla bla bla, so and so is SOOOOO good at French horn," and he really sucked. Micah and Kevin are all right, though. Lol, one of the trumpets sneezed really loud during "Greensleeves" and the whole back row started laughing.
Jason Weaver is so amazing. And Simba-y.
Second period was pretty carazy. Screaming, crying, talk of cradle-snatchers, child molestors, and Edgar Allen Poe. Oh yes.
Lol, the new American Girl doll is a hippie. She looks just like one they had a couple years ago, that weird surfer girl Kailey or whatever? Except this girl is a hippie in the 60's and her books are probably going to be about protests and pot and John Lennon.
"Watership Down" is really good, but they've already unleashed a conspiracy and a dystopian society and now one of their former aquaintances has been mortally wounded and I WANT TO KNOW HOW!!!!!
Aaaah, bad, I got a 31/70 on my science test. The entire class failed. Okay, how did Drake and Jesse both get a higher score than me for the second time in a row?? Thankfully, Mr. Campbell is letting us do a retake. *sigh of relief* This probably means I should pay attention.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

greensleeves from the us army field band? we played that arangement last year. it's a beautiful piece.

Lauren said...

don't think so....