Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Forced copulation? What is this, SVU???

I just read "The Murders at the Rue Morgue". That story is messed up. Want me to spoil it? Well, it involves an orangutan. And a razor blade.
So I went on wikipedia to check up on orangutans to see if this behavior was likely, and, um, WTH??? Male orangutans sometimes attack females and FORCE COPULATION!!! Whaaaa??? How come people are always dissing mankind and how we should just go back to nature when there are animals out in the rainforest RAPING EACH OTHER?????
"The Black Cat" is messed up, too.
HAHAHAHAHA, I solved THREE of Tyler's clues in one day. Now I'm stuck again. Help me out.

different views i have of myself
three to be exact
parallel to each other
nestled in between
to know where your going
you must know where you've been
just remember, it only gets harder

what am i?

I tried man and time, but those didn't work.
Do do do do.
Ew. That story just way grossed me out. I'm seriously considering throwing up.

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I passed out on a medical table today. it was pretty intense.

Matt Wilson said...

oh yes, and I have something to tell you.\

I'm thinkin' we should all use those movie tickets sometime. or when a decent movie comes out at the four. which I don't know when that is.

Matt Wilson said...

you know, thanks to you, I now know what copulation is. thank you...really...thank you.

Matt Wilson said...

woo hoo 7:04!!!!

Matt Wilson said...

I'm beginning to think theres sort of a boycott of comments going on.

Matt Wilson said...

hellooooooooooO0Öºo