Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Frozen drool causes AIDS.

Aaaaaaaaaagh it's sooooo cold in this house. Pretty much freezing.
Lol today's events progressed quite interestingly. In French I found a book about 50 Cent in someone's cubby and read it all period long. Turns out it belonged to the guy who has the locker next to mine, but he didn't care.
Wooo 434 scores on quizlet! I'm the man.
Yay I got "The Road to Balinor" and "Circles in the Stream". Yesss. I'm such a nerd, lol. But at least I have something to blog about. Lol, I found ANOTHER series that I read back in the day that I really hated and feel the need to discredit. It only has three books, though.
"Love Music" is hilarious.
I finished "Watership Down". Okay, I was freaking out because everyone kept getting mortally wounded and acting like they were going to die, but I guess not. But then end was SOOOO GOOD. Mr. Walker says the cartoon is stellar, so I'm going to watch it. Only I have different ideas of what the rabbits should sound like, so it will be weird hearing them. Probably mess with my mind.
Forget andkon. If you go to the game's home site, it's more likely to load. That's right.
Man I ate all the White Rabbits.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I'm making an attempt to communicate less on the internet just to let you know.

Lauren said...

ok.