Friday, November 30, 2007

I will never move again.

So today was our Leadership Summit, and I got to SKIP ALL MY CLASSES!!! I also got donuts and a lot of good food. But the theme was "Unity" and stuff, so they got all kinds of food, and I ate SO MUCH. Like, 5 pieces of pizza and a bunch of puffy chicken. And I was still HUNGRY. Thanks a lot, Dominoes. But there were like 84 pizzas and we only ate a few.
Diversity training was kind of preachy, but pretty fun. I got to meet people and talk to them one on one instead of being forced into a group.
I also won THE SPIRIT STICK!! It's in my locker. Heheheh free T-shirt. And it didn't matter that I forgot my ASB t-shirt because I wore the black one all day anyway.
Wow, I have even more holds at the library. So many books, lol.
"P. S. Longer Letter Later" is still my favorite book. I first read it in 3rd grade and it's still really good. Should be a classic, but no.
SANDWICH COOKING GAME!
Aaagh, Mrs. Sims. It's a little hard for me to turn in my letters when you still have my BOOK JOURNAL! I finally found it and SHE HADN'T EVEN LOOKED AT MY LETTERS!! :P
I'm reading "Wind and the Willows" for my next book report. Lol, Mole does not wear pants. And Rat eats a lot, too.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

it sounds to me like you read an insane amount of books. I'm not even gonna pretend to read even close the amount of books you read.

Lauren said...

yeah, i'm sort of a freak.