Friday, November 16, 2007

Woundwort introduced

"Watership Down" is good, but it's taking me a long time to finish it. Speaking of long books, I started "Dreamcatcher" and it's surprisingly good. Yeah, I know, I'm actually enjoying a Stephen King book. I'm only on page 49, though. I hope it's not about aliens. Aliens are lame. I mean, "Independence Day".
I think every day should be a half day. I had most of my hard classes today, but it was pretty enjoyable. All we did in French was conjugate French verbs and walk around the school saying, "Elle entre l'ecole, il entre l'ecole, il entre l'ecole, elle entre l'ecole."
I really think Mrs. Sims hates me. She sure acts like it. And why does she want me to work harder? When I do work really hard, she gets mad at me. Man, I have so much homework from her class. Aaaargh.
Math was pretty fun. Class discussions and what not. Group work is semi fun. Jessica wasn't there, tho, so I was on my own in a sense. But I get math. This is so weird.
Aaaaagh I made cookies using the recipe from the Magic Cookbook, but they taste gross. At least, I think so. My mom and William both said they were amazing. I don't know, they're way too sweet to me and they're crunchy, which is nasty.
I like this shirt. Very turquoisey.

8 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

whats the magic cookbook?

Lauren said...

this cooking magazine i bought at costco, not actually entitled the magic cookbook, but hey.

Matt Wilson said...

oh man...you know I almost don't like reading good books or watching really good movies because the really good ones always leave you feeling very very...well I'm not sure theres a word for it but...I don't know...very human...very sad...can you relate to this at all? or is this just nonsense I'm talking. The ones that really suck you in and you just wanna cry...because its so...epic? I don't know...I just finished contact harvest by Joe Staten. (ok its a halo book...but still...) man. bleh.

if I might make a recomendation. Nectar In A Sieve by Kamala Markandaya is a very very good book.

Lauren said...

i can relate. i haven't read a good book in so long, though. kind of disappointing. moviewise, however, "little miss sunshine" comes to mind. dwayne...

Matt Wilson said...

thats one of my favorite movies...

have you ever seen young guns?

Matt Wilson said...

I went to ted brown today. and I tried out a bach strad. goodness it was a nice experience.

Lauren said...

steve carrell plays a good gay guy.
probably not, but then again, there's not much I have seen.
lol seriously? jealous.

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha. I don't even like adressing homosexualsas homosexuals...I dunno. I think we should call them "people who struggle with homosexuality." cause i think it gives them to much likeness to an actual like...people group. like black peopl and white people. and females and males. but I guess then we 'd have to call murderers "people who struggle with lethal force control"