Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why don't you just drop dead?

I don't blame you for being you,
But you can't blame me for hating it.
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss
I set my clocks early cuz I know I'm always late.
Forget "The Carpal Tunnel of Love". This is my new favorite song.
Except for the vampires.
"You call yourselves hunters??"
"Oh yeah? Why don't you be the bait next time!!"
Yeah.
That was stuck in my head all during church.
In church, we're starting a series about Heaven, which is pretty sweet. Saint Peter will NOT meet you at the Pearly Gates. "When she was 5, she killed a bird with a stone." That sucks.
Yeah, go Dad!
Abigail Breslin cannot dance. She's worse than me!
I always hate going to the library and having the librarians give me weird looks when I check out 3 or 4 Pony Pals books. They don't say anything, though, thank goodness. Actually, though, that would make things less awkward. "*giggle* You like ponies?" "*glare of death* They're for my daughter."
MWAHAHAHA that would be so uncomfortable, but it would probably shut them up.
Except I think my age is on my library card...not sure.
Wouldn't want them to think I'm a teen parent.
Or would I?
Only 2 more Pony Pals and then they're done forever!!!
Sacreligious Ipod shuffle: To go from Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" to Caedmon's Call's "Warrior".
That's. Messed. Up.

No comments: