Friday, April 25, 2008

Cotton: The Next Generation of Hobbits

I'm addicted to the way I feel when I think of you, WOOOAH!!
WHEN I'M ALL ALONE, I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSEEEEELF!!
And I don't know the rest of the lyrics!
The morning paper.
Yeahs.
This middle school band came to party with us today, and they were pretty good, but Mr. Faxon wanted us interspersed (sp?) throughout their ginormous band (Us: 20, Them: 40), so Daniel and I sat together, because it was awkward otherwise.
We talked about all manner of things, such as cotton, "The King and I", "Pirates of the Caribbean", and other things.
6 200's! A little hard, but not TOO hard. Only when I tried my hardest, it wasn't hard enough, because I couldn't get my times to fall between 35 and 40 seconds. I'm averaging 43, and my time yesterday was 41.27. AAARGH. My best is 36.27!!!
Take one for the team, you all know what I mean. ^_^
And I'm so sorry, but not really. Tell the boys where to fiiiind my body. New York eyes, Chicago thighs, pushed up the window to kiss you off.
Dance tracks!!!
So our first meet yesterday was cool, but it was 40 degrees outside, and it's not that fun running in short shorts and a flimsy jersey in 40 DEGREE WEATHER!!1
I love this song!!!
Yeah. Coach Thorniley made me run 4 events, so I ended up doing the 200 and 60 as well as the 100, then did shotput to round it out.
Shotput at a tri-meet SUCKS.
I wanna dance. I'm going to freshmen with Amanda. Screw boys.
Today was the Day of Silence for the all the gay, lesbian, bi, and transexual people who feel discrimination. I took part in it for about three hours with all of my friends, but after a while we couldn't do it and had to talk.
So I felt a little bad, but we did "tell" people what we were doing and they were cool with it.
Except my dad definitely did NOT participate in the Day of Silence, and he not because he hates LGBT people, but because he feels we should treat all people equally and that Day of Silence is not necessary because he and others he knows treat all people equally. And he doesn't stand for gay marriage.
Well, neither do I, but I am against discrimination of any kind, and Day of Silence was sort of about all discrimination, not just discrimination against LGBT, and though I know people sometimes make a big deal out of nothing, I know what prejudice is like and have seen it, so that's mostly what today was about for me.
"The Carpal Tunnel of Love" is my new favorite song.
"Infinity On High" is my new favorite album.
What's THAT supposed to mean?



Butterfinger



They call you sticky fingers for a reason!

No comments: