Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Facepalm!

Heh. William made a pretty hilarious joke last night.
Lauren: [bringing up a topic that had been part of a discussion several nights previous] So once the king made sure Tuptim wasn't a virgin anymore, couldn't she and Lun Tha go for it whenever they wanted?
Mom: No, because she was part of his harem.
Lauren: So?
Mom: Meaning she was constantly being watched, so there was no place for them to be alone.
William: Yeah. [imitates Lun Tha] Okay, I think we're safe. [imitates tour guide] And over here we have a rare species of bird... *eyes widen in horror*
I guess you just had to be there.
So none of our family has been watching "American Idol" lately, because it's so boring, but David Hernandez was the first one voted out!!! That is so wrong! I bet it was because of the whole gay-stripper thing. Chikezie's out, too! For the love of pancakes, WHAT ABOUT KRISTY LEE COOK? SHE'S BEEN IN THE BOTTOM TWO FOR 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!!
Aaargh.
"Beauty and the Geek" was pretty hilarious. "Hi, I'm Sara, and I've been sexually active with my boyfriend-" "Sexually active? What does that mean?" "Are you serious?" "So it's having sex...actively?" "No, having sex passively. Continue, Sara." "Hi, I'm Sara, and I've been having sex with my boyfriend-" "*covers ears* AAAGH, I need earmuffs!"
One of the guys looks and talks like Adam Sandler.
"Hell's Kitchen" was on, too, and no one could recognize Chef Ramsey with a prosthetic nose on. Then one of the chefs made a meal using raw venison, scallops, caviar, and white chocolate. Chef Ramsey threw up. Pretty sweet. Who doesn't love reality television?

No comments: