Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tommy "social pariah" Sullivan? What are you doing here?

After eating a grilled cheese sandwich, some Fritos, apricots, baby carrots, and two cookies, eating a piece of chocolate doesn't mean I'm still hungry.
I have a new appreciation for the song "Headlights" by The Classic Crime. It doesn't seem to be about dead people at all. It's so relatable, too. I keep picturing Matt McDonald sitting with a crying girl in a car. That should so be in the music video.
Dinesh D'Souza's book, "The End of Racism", is astonishingly accurate. He's so neutral it's scary. I found myself grudgingly admitting to some of the typical white behaviors he mentions.



You Are In a Decent Mood



You aren't turning cartwheels, but you're having a pretty good day.



Some ups, some downs, but overall you're coming out ahead.



And who knows? Tomorrow could be even better!


I guess so.
Argh, school was good until science when I got a little frustrated. Apparently all problems can be solved with a little assertion, but the rumor mill is a topic not often breached. The wimpy thing to do would be, well, to not do anything, and sit uncomfortably in an increasingly sticky situation, but I don't exactly have the guts to "fix" anything. Yeah, I'm being super vague, but this is SO STUPID and probably would be less of a problem if there weren't certain people involved.
:P
20 minute run. Pretty nice. Shuffling counts, too.
You know how badly I want a puppy? So bad.

No comments: