Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ruffle my hair, Mr. Hanks!

What are some movies that you HAVE to cry during, otherwise you're a horrible person? I could only think of two: "Forrest Gump" and Bruce Willis' "The Kid". But that's just me. Just wondering, because Forrest Gump was on A&E last night, so we watched the last hour and a half. "I miss you, Jenny." Soo sad. Haley Joel Osment wears adorable pants in that movie.
Hurray for online shopping!!!
Harry Potter Sims 2 neighborhood. Tempting, tempting. Don't give in.
"Good Eats" lied. After trying their recipe for puffy cookies, the mounds of dough taste like crap and smell like shortening. Curse you, shortening.
Will you stay here for a while, so I can watch you when you smiiile, I like to think so.
Well, I hope I don't drive you insane, with my big right foot and my unkempt mane. Well, I know you love me the way I am, but I'll change my ways if I think I can.
Hahaha, they sang "Girlfriend" for Marisa Jaret Winokur's jive on "Dancing With the Stars" last night. They changed the lyrics to "everloving princess". You know, rather than "mother-effing princess". Too funny.
I like it better when Avril Lavigne pauses meaningfully, however. "I'm the...princess!!"
You're looking kind of anxious with your back up against the wall, don't this kind of music make you want to move at all?
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna, gonna do?
WOO!!! Madison Finn #11: Heart to Heart for $.01 + $3.99 shipping!!!
I don't know, say what?

No comments: