Saturday, April 26, 2008

I come with a lifetime guarantee. ^_^

Owwwwwww, Aljohn pushed Jonel off the top of the skate park, so I fell too and my elbow hurts really bad.
Super Saturday was pretty, um, super!! This t-shirt rocks. Whoever drew this picture is my hero. Ew, we had to pick up trash, and I found a condom. At least it hadn't been used...I think. I also found a billion cigarette butts and a car headlight!!! That's about it. Then I spent the next hour painting the skate park bluish-gray.
What's the point if all the skaters are going to graffiti it all over again? Oh well.
We had to ask some skaters to leave. They were sort of..."peeved" would be the polite word.
Then we had this fairly okay after-party WITH NO ICE CREAM!!
Candy, yeah, but no ice cream, and that went fast.
They definitely had enough soda.
Then this little kid was running around with sea lions that were taking a sunbath, Mr. Barry attacked me with water balloons, and we had a dance party on the teeter-totter.
Weird. I always called it a seesaw.

No comments: