Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh, all the memories we had.

AAAAAAAH, I'LL GET MY MADISON FINNS (AND A PONY PALS BOOK) BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!!! Would've paid for expedited mail, but it doubled shipping FOR ONE ITEM. However, both Madison Finns were 1 CENT EACH!!! "The Lonely Pony" was a little more expensive ($.95).
I might've already mentioned this.
Wow, I haven't played Barbie Race&Ride in a while. The disc was BARELY working, and halfway through the obstacle course it froze, so I didn't continue.
My mom made me clean out my room, and I found those link bracelets that were popular in like, I don't know, 6TH GRADE! You know, the metal ones where each link had a different picture on it? How many of you have no idea what I'm talking about? Oh well. I messed around with those for like half an hour trying to make the perfect bracelet that I'm probably never ever going to wear again. End result: pretty fantastic.
"Beauty and the Geek" has already started!!! Aargh! No! Oh well, it's on tonight.
Dave and Jasmine. Whatever happened to them, I wonder.

No comments: