Thursday, April 17, 2008

I would let you drown in a sea of foes

Mwahaha, that is quite the metaphor.
ARMY STRONG!
Jazz band had to perform at this Family Night thing at the Fairgrounds, and there were army people hoping to recruit and hand out lanyards that said, "GO ARMY STRONG". They were quite silky.
The lanyards, not the army guys.
That Bingo was a gyp. I was one away from winning like 10 times and they never called the last number.
My mom won me the first Maximum Ride, though.
I tried to convince Alexis to pick "Wolfcry" for her winning book, but she was like, "No, I don't want a book about lesbians."
But they're nice lesbians. One's a wolf and one's a wyvern. I thought it would be Nicias, though.
"Wyvernhail" is a pretty sweet book. Hai is the bomb. Better than stupid Oliza anyways. "Before, After, and Somebody in Between" is good, too, though I haven't finished it yet.
Anyone want some horse posters? My mom found a million that I apparently tore out of "Young Rider" and "Horse Illustrated" magazines. Seriously, there's like 25 posters of Fell ponies and Quarter Horses. Some of them are pretty cool, and I'm considering plastering them all over my walls, but some are butt ugly, so if you want them, tell me.
Okay, more on "Wolfcry": though I don't agree with the whole homosexuality thing totally (okay, at all), I get why she did it. I mean, yeah, she loves Betia, but there was no way for her to ascend the throne without giving birth to children that would blow up the world. The two cultures (avian and serpiente) shouldn't be mixed, anyway.
It sort of sucks that she and Betia can't have kids, though.
Well, Betia could get pregnant with a wolf, and HER kids wouldn't blow up the world.
Friday. Sweet, sweet Friday.

No comments: