Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have 15 boys traits and 9 girl traits.

Ooooooooooh. Do you know how angry that makes me? Well, not too angry. Just a little depressed. It's not like I had much of choice. I was raised with and by boys, for crying out loud.
Except the girl statements on that quiz were WAAAAY stereotyped, and while that was true for the boys, their statements were FAR more accurate.
Except for the whole "Dogs are better than cats". Who came up with that? That's not boyish. That's a personality issue.
Could it be? Could it be? A cry for bass players??
Aargh, God, you gotta let me know.
Should I stay or should I go?
Heheheheheh.
Um.
Oh, HOW I want to answer that e-mail.
But I might have to talk to Dad. I don't want him to tell me I'm not "ready" or whatever.
Anyone can play bass.
Ooooooooooooooh.
Track was fun. Drew doesn't think I'm on drugs!!
Budget meetings are cool.
Squirrels don't eat pumpkin bread.
Hills are really awesome. I'm going to buy a billion hurdles and do "Over-Unders" till my legs fall off.
Day by day, day by day, oh dear Lord, three things I pray, 1 2 3, to...I'm not sure what he's saying there.
Dude, the project for Health is SO EASY. Sarah and I are almost done. Whoo, tranquilizers!

No comments: