Monday, March 31, 2008

True love experienced in the golden forest heals everything.

Aaah, the joy of retold fairy tales.
"Our parents have died of smallpox! What shall we do?"
"Come live in our manor!"
"Your mother says this boquet will never die, like my love for you."
AAAAGH, SO CORNY!!!
"Snow" was so much better.
Time to put a hold on other retellings. Hopefully there will be ones as good as "Beastly", "Snow", and "The Rose and the Beast".
"Wasteland", by Francesca Lia Block, is really sad. I don't want to give away the ending, but I don't know, is it still incest?
Mwahaha, I have a playlist called "Underrated Love songs". Trying to put it in exactly the right order.
Lol, I'm posting the first Pony Pals book in a month and a half. Yeah, I've been sort of...preoccupied.
Every time think I see you, I won't forget that nobody else could ever do what you did to me on that night I saw you there, so unexpected. I could care less who else was there, I've been infected, so infected by you.
Another cheesy song with Trevor's horrible phrasing.

No comments: