Thursday, May 01, 2008

Patrick Stump was wrong

People so change. Like, just this year. All the guys have gotten taller, our writing has gotten better (thanks to Mrs. Sims), people are dating different people, other people are no longer friends, and all that weird, weird stuff that we never saw coming in September.
I love school.
Except SOMEONE STOLE MY BOOK!!!! It was sitting on the table, and I had to go to the bathroom, so I asked Janessa to watch it, and someone took it without her noticing!!!
WHO WOULD STILL A BOOK??
Seriously, you would think that would be the last thing someone would steal.
And it was a library book. AAargh.
"Saturday" by Olivia the Band.
Not a Friday kind of feeling, week is over, weekend beginning, on a Sunday, follow Monday...no, this is a
SATURDAY, and I'm
FEELING great.
One thing left to do, time to say....
And that's enough for now.
So Amanda's friend Allie and Allie's boyfriend Mikey are coming to the dance with us. That's pretty cool. We had to talk to the principal, though.
NOOOOOOO! Someone turned in my library book!!! Dang it, dang it, dang it!!
Oh well. It wasn't that good anyway.
I can't wait till my dad gets home.
Freshmen is in 2 days!!!
I still look like a man in my dress!
I need to break in my new shoes!!!
Why didn't God give me any boobs???
So yeah, the usual drama.

No comments: