Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Zebra cakes may be the most delicious thing ever invented.

Argh, soooo not happy with my band teacher right now. Two concerts in one week? I know people who would be like, "So, that's not that many, suck it up," but hello? I HATE band. I'm not some pathetic band geek who composes 50 page solos and salivates over marching bands. I have better stuff to do with my time. Nothing constructive or anything, but I HATE BAND. And I'd much rather be watching "American Idol" than listening to myself and others suck. And they're two LONG concerts, and we play the exact same stuff at both of them. Lame sauce.
I just want something new and NOT BORING to play.
And then we had a basketball game against our biggest rival, and it wasn't too bad, though we lost by almost 30, but it was fun, and I played a few minutes and got to shoot from free throws. Missed both, but hey.
Zebra cakes, string cheese, mangoes, orange juice, Cheetos, South Beach snack bar, pineapple ham sandwich.
Just for lunch.
God has a rather hilarious sense of humor...if you're a masochist. I like worshiping a God that likes to have a laugh, but not at my expense. Oh well.
Trombone playing french horn part with a Latin choir. This isn't a Catholic church!

No comments: