Monday, March 24, 2008

Congratulations, you've now been promoted to Stalker.

So my ipod is on Shuffle and Jump5's cover of "Walking On Sunshine" comes up. (Please don't ask my why I have that one there) But it opens with Chris something that sounds a lot like, "Dave." ???? WHO'S DAVE? WHAT IS HE SAYING!!??
More Easter candy acquired from Grandma: 1 Russel Stover solid milk chocolate bunny, 1 Reese's Pieces egg, 1 Russel Stover Marshmallow filled egg, 3 fun size Starbursts, 1 Starburst-flavored jellybean-filled egg, 2 caramel-filled bunny truffles, 1 basketball-shaped jellybean-filled egg.
Most of it is gone. Scarfing down a Russel Stover bunny isn't as fun as you would think. Not to mention it started melting for some odd reason.
I slept on and off until 10:00 AM, having some pretty weird dreams (no, I did not skip school, though I probably could quite easily, if I wanted). There was something about San Francisco and a stakeout (too much "Monk", I imagine), and vampires involved in a homicide with witch triplets (possibly Monk and...I'm not sure what else), then some "Goonies"-type stuff...then I kissed Patrick Stump and it was nice.
Conveniently, we were the same height.

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I always thought he said "Day." Which makes slightly more sense.

RRock_With_It said...

but not much.

Lauren said...

Unless Dave happens to really like the song.

RRock_With_It said...

I bet I know who Dave is...

Lauren said...

Chris' boyfriend?