Saturday, March 22, 2008

Chocolate cake implies eating disorder.

My father is under the impression that he's driven me to anorexia.
Yesterday was Good Friday, and I got to play trombone in this orchestra, which was pretty amazing, so after both services, the entire worship team went to the Family Pancake House. Everyone ordered pancakes or some time of breakfast food except me, who went for chocolate thunder cake instead.
My dad felt REALLY guilty, because William said he was still hungry afterwards, so he assumed I must have been starving myself because I hadn't known ordering breakfast food was an option.
Don't worry, Dad, I knew breakfast food was an option, but why would I order french toast when I could order CHOCOLATE CAKE with CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE and a GIANT CHOCOLATE ROSETTE ON THE SIDE. But it was fun. And I don't have an eating disorder.
OMG, I BOUGHT "THE FINAL WARNING". Haven't started it, though. I'm too scared that it will disappoint.
Sims 2: Free Time looks kind of amazingly complicated, but FUN! The Sim's area of interest affects their personality and mannerisms.
So I've been parting my hair on the right side, lately, and it looks better than parting it in the middle, where I looked like Sirius Black, but people were telling me to get bangs, so....
...I got bangs today.
And they don't look terrible. They're actually kind of nice.
EXCEPT they don't fit behind my ear and sometimes they poke me in the eye.
Cleaned the entire house. Made a rainbow chip cake. Ate a truffle egg. All set for Easter.
Thursday was so tiring. Contest was pretty cool, we got straight 2's, which is better than 3's or 4's (or 5's). Mr. Faxon got mad at us because we didn't want to sit and watch marginally acceptable junior high and middle school bands play boring music for an hour and a half. Poulsbo Middle School did superbly, but their clinic was SO BORING and the man wouldn't let us LEAVE.
I don't care if he got mad. Hungry teenagers don't want to listen to boring men talk about dynamics and tone quality.
And yeah, we could have LEARNED something, but we'd already listened to like 4 other bands. I'm sure we learned enough from those clinics.
Central Market = amazing.
OMG, WE BEAT OAKLAND BAY!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so great!!!! I can't exactly say nice things about the refs, but we played SO GOOD and beat #1'S BUTT!!! BOOOO!!! I almost punched her in the face. I hate that girl. But I didn't foul her (though everyone else did. :P)

No comments: