Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No, please, go on. I find your tale absolutely enthralling.

Agh, "American Idol". I want all of Danny Noriega's clothes.
We lost our basketball game, and I only played 39 seconds, but it was a really good game, and we kept up with the best team in the league.
I'm parting my hair on the side more often. People tell me I actually look like a girl now.
There was this thing at the high school to welcome next year's sophomores and drone endlessly about the many WONDERFUL extracurriculars and classes that are available. Too bad I've already heard everything about credits and the WASL and 0 period a million times. But my counselor is nice. I'm not going to have that many friends in my classes next year, but oh well. High school is kind of going to suck with less required classes.
Nathan's a junior now!!!! AP-classes count for something. Hm... I think this means I should take AP English.
SO I SAYS TO HIM, "THAT'S NO LOLRUS, THAT'S MY WIFE!!"
Ha, Jason Castro sang the Shrek song. That's officially my new favorite song.
I wish I had been able to come home and REEELAX today. But I've spent most of my time at various schools today. Oh well.

No comments: