Monday, March 03, 2008

You promised me lesbians.

Yeah, sounds kind of pervertedish. I was promised them, though.
Seriously, I just can't understand "A Chorus Line". I was expecting so much more and it was so...bland. I liked the "Dance: Ten, Looks: Three" song. But the characters? "Let's introduce you to these people and their struggles, and then cruelly rip them away from you as the job they needed so badly is torn from their hands, because life is cruel, but you move on." Um...thanks.
But I didn't see the point of some of the characters (I don't care what my mom says, that creepy husband guy was really controlling/abusive) and that 18-year-old girl was SO ANNOYING, and that Asian girl? Way to live up every Asian stereotype. But my mom was explaining them and going really deep into them about what they represented and who they were and I'm like, "Um, whoa, am I that shallow?"
Apparently the stage show is so much better, and the movie only cut out like HALF THE FREAKING PLAY!
And I hated the director and all the stupid flashbacks. He was annoying.
DIFFERENT PEOPLE GOT THE SPOTS IN THE FINAL CHORUS LINE IN THE PLAY!!! I HATE THE MOVIE!!!
And Paul will never dance again.
I foresee a really good week. Math test tomorrow that I'm sure to pass, an open house at the high school, and NO MORE JAZZ BAND THIS WEEK! YAY!
Omg, I love Sims University. Only I'm not that great about throwing parties because I just want all my Sims to graduate. Only when they graduate, they become adults...oh, hadn't thought about that. Remade ALL the Princess Diaries Sims, but have yet to move them in. I have almost EVERYONE, even a Sebastiano Sim!!

No comments: