Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moisturizers and Vitamin E!

WSU is losing to UNC. So sad.
Today was our last basketball game, and we lost (big surprise), so we ended with 2-10. I'm going to miss basketball and everything, even though track is coming up, but I'm not sad about getting away from this team. Some of them players I'd love to play with again, but I'm tired of getting more flak than anyone else for making the same mistakes they're making.
Coach let me start today, though, so that's cool.
Argh, just want school to be OVER. I don't think I can stand 6 hours and 40 more minutes of school tomorrow. The teachers don't actually want to teach us anything, and everyone's going crazy. Who cares about microwaves and light frequency? Who cares about healthy relationships? Who cares about conjugating "faire", dissecting "Lord of the Flies", and normal distributions?
Actually, I care about normal distributions.
Mmm, Bratz fruit snacks are pretty delicious.
Okay, e-mail insists on being totally ridiculous. I haven't read a single e-mail since Tuesday because it's loading so SLOW. It can't even load 2 kilobyte e-mails.
Actually, Spring Break doesn't look fun either because I'll be stuck with my extended family all weekend at the beach. Sure, it's Ocean Shores, but that means driving and bonding and NO SLEEPING IN.
And we're staying till Sunday, so no church.
Someone shoot me.

No comments: